- Latest on the banking crisis and global marketson March 21, 2023 at 7:02 pm
- Xi to hold official joint events with Putinon March 21, 2023 at 7:02 pm
- US says Xi's talks in Russia provide 'diplomatic cover' for waron March 21, 2023 at 7:02 pm
- Rape kits kept in broken fridges. Women abused by senior officers. New report damns London police forceon March 21, 2023 at 12:44 pm
London's Metropolitan Police Service has allowed predatory behavior to flourish within its force and failed to adequately protect members of the public from abuse, as well as its own female staff, according to a review that accused the organization of perpetuating a misogynistic, sexist, racist and homophobic internal culture, according to PA news agency.
- Martina Navratilova says her prognosis is 'excellent' after double cancer diagnosis -- TalkTV interviewon March 21, 2023 at 12:25 pm
Tennis great Martina Navratilova says her "prognosis is excellent" having been diagnosed with throat and breast cancer.
- Miami Dolphins officially exercise quarterback Tua Tagovailoa's fifth-year optionon March 21, 2023 at 12:22 pm
The Miami Dolphins officially exercised quarterback Tua Tagovailoa's fifth-year option on his rookie contract on Monday.
- Israeli minister denies the existence of a Palestinian identity, inviting US rebukeon March 21, 2023 at 12:13 pm
Israel's far-right Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich denied the existence of a Palestinian people or nationhood over the weekend, prompting a rebuke from the United States just weeks after calling for a Palestinian town to be "erased."
- 'I killed a man today': Russian soldier accused of war crimes in absentia after audio files interceptedon March 21, 2023 at 12:11 pm
- Saudi Arabia releases dual US-Saudi citizen from prison after he posted critical tweets about the kingdomon March 21, 2023 at 12:09 pm
Saudi Arabia released US-Saudi dual national Saad Ibrahim Almadi from prison, more than a year after he was arrested for tweets critical of the kingdom, Almadi's son, Ibrahim, told CNN.
- Google suspends Chinese shopping app Pinduoduo over malwareon March 21, 2023 at 12:06 pm
Google has suspended Pinduoduo, a popular Chinese budget shopping app, from its Play Store after finding malware in versions of the app.