- Man leaves home, returns 63 kg lighteron November 28, 2022 at 4:30 pm
Determined to change his lifestyle and lose weight, he decided to move to Mallorca in Spain.
- Decoding Akshay & Twinkle's relationshipon November 28, 2022 at 3:30 pm
Akshay Kumar is easily one of Bollywood’s self-made superstars. His versatile roles have made quite an impact on the audience and people are always eager to see his films and know more about his life. Apart from his professional life, Akshay is known to be a family man and a devoted husband.
- Times Kajol nailed ethnic fashionon November 28, 2022 at 2:30 pm
Kajol is one age-defying beauty and her traditional outings are worth bookmarking. She has been spotted in alluring lehengas and saris. Here are times she nailed ethnic fashion like a pro.
- World's most beautiful women according to scienceon November 28, 2022 at 1:30 pm
These are the world's most gorgeous women according to scientists who have created a formula to evaluate beauty.
- Get these drinks out of your diet NOWon November 28, 2022 at 12:30 pm
Ask any nutritionist or dietitian, they will ask you to limit your calories and drink enough water to hydrate the body. But, many times, people go for liquid diets to shed extra weight. But, what you drink during this liquid diet also matters. From apple juice to smoothies, coffees and orange juice, there are several drinks that they consume. However, what they don’t realise is that these drinks are also loaded with sugar and might not be healthy in this weight loss journey. If you also consume such beverages, do take a look to know their reality.
- Gaslighting: Merriam-Webster's Word of '22on November 28, 2022 at 12:15 pm
“Gaslighting” — mind manipulating, grossly misleading, downright deceitful — is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year. Lookups for the word on merriam-webster.com increased 1,740% in 2022 over the year before.
- Why Vitamin D deficiency is high in Kashmiron November 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
Many factors can cause vitamin D deficiency including insufficient exposure to sunlight and lack of vitamin D-rich foods in your diet. Other reasons could be your kidneys' inability to convert vitamin D into its active form and because your digestive tract cannot adequately absorb the nutrient.
- How to parent kids, based on personalityon November 28, 2022 at 9:30 am
Every child is unique and special in their own ways. Some are sensitive, others more resilient, then there are those who are emotionally intelligent and witty at the same time. But the personalities of children are diverse. One can have varied qualities at the same time. As a parent, the trick is to understand how your child is, how they behave, what they like, things that excite them and more.
- Thyroid cancer survivor lists 5 signson November 28, 2022 at 5:30 am
A woman from the United States who battled thyroid cancer recently disclosed the symptoms she neglected weeks before her diagnosis, including dry skin and brittle hair.
- Women share why they had affairson November 28, 2022 at 5:30 am
When people cheat, it is mostly out of anger, resentment or hatred. When nothing works right in a relationship or marriage anymore, people resort to finding love or getting their desires fulfilled by other people. As dishonest and untrustworthy as it seems, some people cheat when they want to have fun or do something exciting. But when it specifically comes to women, they mostly cheat due to some specific reasons. To substantiate more on this, here are 5 women who anonymously share why they engaged in extramarital affairs.