- Assam To Withdraw 1 Lakh "Minor Cases", Himanta Biswa Sarma Announceson August 15, 2022 at 8:39 am
The Assam government will withdraw one lakh "minor cases", including many of the pending cases on charges of objectionable social media posts, announced Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma.
- 2 Assam Rifles Soldiers Injured In Insurgent Attack In Nagalandon August 15, 2022 at 8:07 am
Two Assam Rifles soldiers were injured in an attack believed to have been carried by an insurgent group in Mon district of Nagaland in the early hours of Monday.
- Viral Video Shows Johnny Depp's Lookalike At A Religious Ceremony In Iranon August 15, 2022 at 7:57 am
In the video, the man is seen sporting Johnny Depp's distinct hairstyle and goatee along with matching shades while taking part in the solemn ceremony.
- Dearness Allowance Hiked By 3% For Government Employees In Gujaraton August 15, 2022 at 7:53 am
Gujarat Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel on Monday announced a three per cent hike in the dearness allowance for government employees and expansion of welfare schemes under the National Food Security...
- China Stages Fresh Military Drills Around Taiwan As US Lawmakers Visiton August 15, 2022 at 7:47 am
China said Monday it had organised fresh military drills around Taiwan, as a delegation of visiting US lawmakers were set to meet the island's leader just weeks after a similar trip by House Speaker...
- For Threat Calls To Mukesh Ambani, Man Detained By Mumbai Policeon August 15, 2022 at 7:35 am
A man was taken into custody by the Mumbai police today for issuing threats to Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) chairman Mukesh Ambani and his family, officials have said.
- Netaji's Remains Should Be Brought Back To India, Says His Daughteron August 15, 2022 at 7:30 am
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose's daughter Anita Bose Pfaff has said time has come to bring back his remains to India and suggested that DNA testing can provide answers to those still having doubts about...
- Arvind Kejriwal's Parents Parallel To Counter PM's 'Revdi' Swipe At Rivalson August 15, 2022 at 7:18 am
Delhi Chief Minister and Aam Aadmi Party convener Arvind Kejriwal today asserted that free education and healthcare are vital for India's growth, and these welfare schemes should not be called...
- UK Heatwave Expected To End Today With Thunderstorm: Reporton August 15, 2022 at 7:13 am
UK has witnessed extremely high temperature in recent months, with the mercury crossing the 40 degrees Celsius-mark for the first time during the July heatwave.
- Delhi Family Strips, Assaults Domestic Help After Occultist's Theft Chargeon August 15, 2022 at 7:12 am
The doemstic help was taken to a hospital from where the matter was reported to the police. A case was registered on August 11.