- WPL: Delhi Capitals enter final with 5-wicket win over UP Warriorzon March 21, 2023 at 5:43 pm
Delhi Capitals became the first team to enter the final of the inaugural Women's Premier League with a five-wicket victory over UP Warriorz in the last group stage match at Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai on Tuesday.
- Five straight losses at start spoiled our chances: Knighton March 21, 2023 at 4:23 pm
Royal Challengers Bangalore's Heather Knight on Tuesday admitted that it was tough for her side to turn things around after five straight losses at the start of the event, which ruled the Smriti Mandhana-led side out of the knock-out reckoning of the inaugural Women's Premier League. RCB suffered their sixth defeat out of eight matches on Tuesday against Mumbai Indians by four wickets here at the DY Patil Stadium here, finishing with just four points in the inaugural WPL.
- 3rd ODI: Klaasen smokes 61-ball 119* as SA blow away WIon March 21, 2023 at 3:40 pm
Heinrich Klaasen blasted a dazzling unbeaten century as South Africa registered a four-wicket win over West Indies in the third and final one-day international at Senwes Park on Tuesday. With the first game being a wash out and West Indies winning the second match, the victory in the final ODI ensured South Africa shared the honours. South Africa won the toss and elected to bowl, restricting the tourists to 260 all out.
- We would like to go one better this time: RR head coach Sangakkaraby Suhas Nayse on March 21, 2023 at 3:01 pm
Rajasthan Royals surprised everyone with their stupendous show to finish runners-up in the last year’s Indian Premier League (IPL). Many believed one of the main reasons for their inspiring execution was the presence of Kumar Sangakkara in the RR dugout.
- 'MI will be successful if David, Green perform like Pollard & Pandya'on March 21, 2023 at 2:53 pm
Former India spinner Harbhajan Singh feels Mumbai Indians will be successful in the upcoming Indian Premier League (IPL) provided Tim David and Cameron Green can do the same things which Kieron Pollard and Hardik Pandya used to do for the franchise in the previous editions.
- We have narrowed it down to 17-18 players for WC squad: Dravidon March 21, 2023 at 2:03 pm
eam India head coach Rahul Dravid is feeling quite positive after playing three ODI home series in the build-up to the ODI World Cup as he has already narrowed his World Cup core team to 17-18 players.
- WPL: Amelia stars as MI return to winning wayson March 21, 2023 at 1:37 pm
New Zealand all-rounder Amelia Kerr starred with the ball, grabbing an economical three-fer and then played a solid hand with the bat to guide Mumbai Indians to a four-wicket win over Royal Challengers Bangalore in the penultimate league match of the Women's Premier League on Tuesday. With the win, Harmanpreet Kaur and co. returned to winning ways after having lost two consecutive games against UP Warriorz and Delhi Capitals. The defeat for RCB was their sixth out of 8 matches as their nightmare campaign came to an end.
- Umran Malik can play all three formats of the game: Brett Leeby Amit Kumar on March 21, 2023 at 11:56 am
India's fast bowling sensation Umran Malik's ability to send stumps cartwheeling with consistent deliveries at and over 150kmph plus has made him a player the selectors turn to regularly for limited-overs assignments. He breathes fire on the field.
- I am not necessarily a bouncy bowler, says Ellison March 21, 2023 at 11:15 am
Young paceman Nathan Ellis has got a lot of variations in his repertoire and he made it clear on Tuesday to not to judge him as a bouncy bowler since he is flexible and changes his tactics as per conditions of the track.
- 'I was getting decent scores, but...': Kohli opens up to de Villierson March 21, 2023 at 11:11 am
The camaraderie between Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers is known to the cricketing world with both players creating numerous records for the Royal Challengers Bangalore franchise. Their 229-run partnership is the highest ever in IPL history for any wicket.