- ICC media rights tender explained: FAQ on what's happening, what's noton August 15, 2022 at 9:35 am
The International Cricket Council (ICC), by way of a tender document, has asked interested broadcasters to come forward and submit bids.
- Balanced NZ in good place for T20 World Cup bid: Glenn Phillipson August 15, 2022 at 8:34 am
New Zealand's combination of quality spin bowling and sharp fielding gives them a good chance of winning a maiden T20 World Cup title in Australia this year, in-form batsman Glenn Phillips said.
- England's 'Bazball' faces new test from South Africa seam attackon August 15, 2022 at 8:15 am
England are expected to reprise their new attacking approach instilled by captain Ben Stokes, but will come up against a powerful South Africa seam attack in the three-Test series starting on Wednesday.
- Cricket Australia target sport's inclusion at 2032 Olympicson August 15, 2022 at 5:39 am
Cricket Australia have targeted the inclusion of the sport at the 2032 Brisbane Olympics as part of a strategic plan to expand participation and maintain the game's position at the heart of the country's sporting culture.
- Shaheen fitness and World Cup key as Pakistan tackle Netherlandson August 15, 2022 at 3:51 am
Pakistan will look to collect crucial World Cup qualifying points when they tackle the Netherlands in a three-match ODI series from Tuesday but will have a wary eye on the fitness of star bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi.
- 3rd T20I: West Indies hand NZ first limited-overs loss of 2022on August 15, 2022 at 3:25 am
West Indies handed New Zealand their first limited-overs defeat of the year in cruising to a consolation eight-wicket win in the third and final T20 International at Sabina Park on Sunday.
- Ravindra Jadeja, CSK not in touch since IPL 2022on August 15, 2022 at 3:16 am
Ravindra Jadeja's innings with Chennai Super Kings could be coming to an end unless something miraculous happens in the next couple of months.
- Royal London Cup One Day: Pujara smashes career-best 174on August 14, 2022 at 2:53 pm
India's Test specialist Cheteshwar Pujara smashed his way to a career-best List A score of 174, notching up his second hundred in a span of 48 hours as Sussex amassed a mammoth 378 for 6 against Surrey in the Royal London Cup One Day Championship on Sunday.
- With Rahul back as opener, Gill might have to come in at No. 3on August 14, 2022 at 2:01 pm
The ODI series against Zimbabwe will be KL Rahul's dress rehearsal before the Asia Cup and hence he is all set to replace Shubman Gill at the top-of the order alongside Shikhar Dhawan for the upcoming games.
- Tender for media rights doesn't 'encourage' them to bid: Broadcasters to ICCon August 14, 2022 at 9:33 am
All four cricket broadcasters - Disney, Viacom18, Sony and Zee - who participated in the e-auction for media rights of the Indian Premier League (IPL) have written to the International Cricket Council (ICC), letting the governing body of the game know that the current tender document does not encourage them to submit a bid.